Wednesday 27 May 2009

All Shook up

Today, as I watched "He's just not that into you" and made all sorts of "awww" sounds at the end of the movie, something profound hit me! I made a surprising discovery about myself I realised that I'm such a big ass sap! I didn't I was so sappy till just today when this movie ended. The movie was nice, it wasn't the greatest ever but at the end of it, I was all warm, gooey and happy. Like one of those cakes with melty chocolate stuff inside.(drool... why did i make this comparaison again?) Then realised I bought some of those a few days ago. This fact just solidified my mush theory.

Gawd, I used to think (keyword: think) I was so edgy! Haha! That I wasn't like the rest. Reality just bit me. I'm just as sappy as the rest. God help me!

5 comments:

Jinu Peyeti said...

hahaha! Galette thats a rather sad self-discovery. Ive been there too and accepted it with weird feelings. so start accepting, u too. :P

Kenneth Sequeira said...

awww... I wanted to watch that movie but never got around to it (read 'Could not find the right excuse to give to my Bachelor Friends where I was while watching a romcom!' )
But you know each one of us has a mushy self of us, waiting to explode in the form of warm fuzzy feelings, tears and incomprehendable gibberish! And sometimes it does not matter how many times you've seen the movie, it just brings it on.
Having said that, it takes just a teeny-tiny dose of reality to get back to being your true self and marching on with our daily chores and commitments!
And I guess a sense of longing helps turn on the mush which would explain why you felt this time. Anyways, hope you continue to experience the goodness of the mush always!

Unknown said...

So ! you are a mush bag ...whats wrong with that ?

Cmon ! accept it , embrace it ! as long as you dont twirl with a chiffon dupatta! Darling i forgive you !

justfeltlike said...

Haha! Galer! You're so funny man. And guess what, you're mushy mush toooo! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahahah! I saw this movie with the solomon, bhat and bhaski... we laughed through out the movie and it was crazy! :P Best times ever!
Ofcourse if u ask them, they will give you a totally different story... but don't believe everything they say :) lol...

The movie - i personally thought, was nice. :) and like you i too was forced to re-evaluate my thoughts :)