Saturday 13 December 2008

The last one to know

Ever wondered where clueless people lived? Well look no further! Welcome to the world of 
Who?-Wha?-How?-Is that even physically possible? I'm so la-di-da most of the time that the doings of the world fly by like a TGV. Or maybe I'm just oblivious sometimes to the things happening around me that someone has to snap me out of it and say "Earth to Gale!" and then the answer to that would be "Who?-Wha?-How?-Is that even physically possible??" It's like I'm nodding and smiling at life, looking attentive but flying solo...
   
I feel the disconnected vibes. I feel the swishy swashy skirts of world news, brushing but not really making an impact. I'm trying to be informed on world news but i just end up watching shows that trash Bush( those jokes are invaluable though!) I try to be up to date technologically (would changing star colours on google count???) Lately I'm trying to catch up with the blogging world but it's just whizzing by, a blur to my perpertual puzzled expression...
But now I have a new mission in life! To be productive! To be informed!To tug on those skirts and say "allah ke naam pe dede baba!"

Maybe I'll get a clue soon! Or it might take a while...
 

3 comments:

Umelette said...

No no ! Dont get all smart and boring di ! If u do that, i'll be left alone in the dumb world and i do like having company !
Hee ! But good good ! I see the change and the positive direction towards productivity or whatever it is you be doing ! Cheers to finding all clues and yourself !

Alison said...

Gale Gale, i'm fallin in love wid d way u write. u'v got a fan!

Mayuleee said...

.... I am in this club... man. But boss how are we gng to re-invent ourselves.. And I don't really want the make-over.

THIS IS MUCH More FUN... Girl :).. We can see so many things which we couldn't have seen.