Wednesday 21 January 2009

I'm bringing music back!

The last few months have been great. But Something has been missing. Something that has been a big part of my life since I was a kid. Music has been part of my life ever since I can remember. It just makes me feel more alive and everything has that sparkly edge that you missed before. For some reason, I lost it. I lost my zest somewhere in the latter half of last year. 

I feel sad that I would go hours on end without listening to any music. I look back and the last few months feel so robotic and monotonous. I want that pep back! I want to listen to a horrible song and call it what it is: horrible. I want to crib about how radio stations play soo much dirty pop ( OK maybe I have to be in Bangalore for this). I want to be obsessed with a new song! I haven't done that in ages. I miss that. (even though others don't I'm sure!) I want to sing in my head and dance while I walk! 

So I decided to bring it back. Maybe it's not instinctive anymore. Maybe the Ipod ruined me. It doesn't do radio. So I'm bringing it back. Music is back! I'll listen to it all the time! I'm going to listen to everything I can. Because that's what I do! I spent a lot of time today afternoon just listening to some music. And squiggling my shoulders a bit. I missed it.

Music IS my radar!

3 comments:

Mayuleee said...

Yes.... MUSIC IS MY AEROPLANE.. roxanne.. I found it back again too!! :)

Umelette said...

Go girl go !

Unknown said...

HAD TO POST THIS .....

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUNDS OF MUSIC !!
tee dee dee
I miss you so :(