Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year New Tag

This year shall be a blogging year or at least I'll try to make it one. So what better day to start than January number 1. I start with a tag because it's soo me. It's the best thing for lazy people. You don't have to think up a blog, it's all ready made! so Thanks Jinuni! Let's see if we can do it justice! 

The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it? 
Like everything else, with alcohol in it! 

You can punch a hole in an apple using a straw. How do you think that makes your milkshake feel? 
Happy that its liquid... imagine being stabbed by a straw!   

You've been entered in a shadow puppet contest. What's your best pose? 
Jazz hands! I wonder if I'd look like a turkey...  

Do you believe that forks are evolved from spoons? 
Forks evolved from toothpicks and spoons were just made for jelly  

Your people want to make a statue in your honor. What will it be made out of and what victory will it commemorate? 
It will be made out of ticky tacky... it will commemorate the victory over the people who don't think that song is great. if you haven't heard it... this is how it goes... little boxes on the hillside little boxes made of ticky tacky...  

In the dream where you show up to school naked, why do you never go swimming?
My birthday suit has shrinkage issues  

The children are waiting! Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig: 
Long time ago, in the land far far away, there was once a frog named Jiggy who loved to break dance. He was good at it too. So one day, there was a break dancing competition where the frog who danced the longest, won. so Jiggy danced and danced and danced and he break danced soooooooo much that his hair fell off! So he has to get a wig.  


You have to dig a hole to China. Where do you start? 
With a spoon in my backyard  

So now in tagging tradition I tag thee Bhaskarina and Mayuleee

2 comments:

Jinu Peyeti said...

Galette!! by far THE BEST!! :)

I knew you would do a great job.. such tags ARE meant for crazy ones like you!!! huugles!

Galette said...

@Jinuni: yayy!!! I won! I won! ok I dont know if it was a competition but yayyy! hehehehehe!