Monday 19 January 2009

Recapping 2008

So I stole Jinuni's recap idea, I don't think she'd mind. So Summarising My whole year.

January: Spent half of it in Bombay thinking I was tired of being there and dying to go back to Blore. Spent the other half missing Bombay like crazy. There's no place like home.

Sneha got half married(:D)

February: Found out I was going to France. Uncontrollable jumping was involved

Back in Blore not too much work, lots of chilled out afternoons drinking coffee and dreaming about France with UmaB

March: Huffing and puffing up Shravanbelagola. Sangeeta left but Dipti remained. Good company at the hostel. :)
Jam packed with classes by the end of it

April: Had one of my best birthdays and the best gift.

Realised how painful apartment searching could be.

Baked in surprisingly hot Bangalore
May: Spent most of my time from class to class and the rest getting to know G.

June: Nonstop pace continued. Jet setted between Bombay and Blore. Meeting family: ALWAYS fun!

July: Got (o-my-god-what-am-i-doing) freaked about France! Finally found out that I was going to France for 9 months and to a little city called Perpignan

August: Went to Hampi and loved it!

Had the best road trip ever! Kerala (sighs and dreams) 

September: Suddenly realised it was time to leave and I didn't want to. messed up thoughts.

Got all geared up, packing, visaing etc.

Tried to catch up with friends before leaving. Caught up with Kitty after ages in Delhi. Felt like old times.

October: New country, new people, new apartment, rusty language skills. With few moments of missing home but a lot more of missing people and G more than I thought I would.

November: Had a good vacation and discovered some parts of France: Bordeaux, Toulouse, Montpellier. Weekends in Castelnou, Eus, Thuir etc. 

December: UmaB visited Perpignan had a great time. Went to London and loved it. There's nothing better than Family at Christmas. Glasgow and Edinburgh were bonus.

1 comment:

Umelette said...

Yep been an eventful year for sure ! Rock on !! Have an even better year my dear !