Wednesday 4 February 2009

25 Random things about me


This one has been doing the rounds as a Facebook note. I got tagged more than once. Since That's a little TOO public for me , I'm talking about my random things for my dutiful few :)

25. I like singing songs to every random phrase I hear.

24. I'm learning to cook in France and have decided I love it!

23. I will ALWAYS laugh if someone snorts or farts. (I can't stop myself!)

22. I'm mostly too positive for my own good.

21. I'm super lazy. I hate doing any work. I'll stare at the ceiling all day as an alternative to work.

20. I hate when people call me "dear". Argh. Grates on my nerves.

19. My laughter's like the soundtrack to hell.

18. The most important decisions in my life (career, studies etc) have been spur of the moment.

17. Bombay will always be home, but these days I'm more comfortable in Blore.

16. I've met the greatest people on the drunkest nights.

15. I love fiddling with my nose ring (I'm sure most people think I'm digging my nose.)

14. I can never take a compliment, will always make a joke.

13. I love anything vampire, i don't know why.

12. I'm addicted to sitcoms and gossipy dramas with prancing pretty people.

11. Even though I miss being home, I love being away too. Though, Absence DOES make the heart fonder.

10. I've never been a confident person. Self Esteems issues, I think.

9. I miss playing lagori, sakli and hide and seek.

8. I love trying to fake accents. (I'm really bad :D)

7. I'd rather go out to a dinner with my friends than go dancing.

6. I'm super clumsy. I always have bruises which I have no account for!

5. France made me realize how much i love India.

4. I love the beach. even though I can't swim!

3. Ive had phases of reading all kinds of things: the latest was fantasy. dragons, witches, spells!

2. I always have phases of music. Lately I've been phaseless which saddens me.

1. I'm collecting all the wine bottles that I use to see how many I have at the end of nine months.
(I know, stupid! But the ever-growing pile amuses me!)

4 comments:

Jinu Peyeti said...

1. Tagging is MY thing! how can someone else tag you? :( (hehehe kidding!)

2. Pt. no. 14 - Same with me!!!

3. That email you sent to me was the sweetest email in the whole worlddd!!! And I am clueless how to do justice to that beautiful email. Thanks Galette :)

Mayuleee said...

I can never take a compliment, always make a joke of it.... Me too!! :)
I just can't handle it or worse ignore it

Galette said...

@ Jinuni:
1. Yell at the people who tagged me! how DARE they! hehehe!

2. matchy matchy!

3. no problemo jinuni. I hope you had a great time!

@ mayulee: we have lots of matchy matchy's im sure!

Umelette said...

I like all your randomness ! Thats why i love you so much !!